Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage in Lynnwood Commercial Office Space


The SERVPRO of Lynnwood team was called to inspect a second story tankless water heater that failed and began to leak through to the office space below. Th... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Lynnwood Responds to a Garage Fire in Everett


SERVPRO of Lynnwood received a call in the early morning hours from a customer who had an electrical fire in their garage. We responded to the scene in Everett,... READ MORE



Storm Damage Causes Roof to Leak in Bothell


A heavy rain and wind storm caused a roof to leak and created water damage and mold in this condominium's attic in Bothell, WA. Our technicians inspec... READ MORE



Heavy Rainstorm Leads to Water Damage and Mold


After heavy rainstorms in Lynnwood this single family home experienced water intrusion that penetrated through the exterior of the home. The damage was not appa... READ MORE



Utility Room Floods After Washing Machine Overflow


An overflowed washing machine can cause more damage than you realize, as you can see our moisture meter detects a floor fully saturated with water. Our cus... READ MORE



Excessive Storm Rain Floods Basement in Lynnwood


Preparing for storm damage depends on your location and weather patterns. Some homes have roof problems, others have crawlspace and basement flooding. This... READ MORE



Smoke Damage in Lynnwood Rental Home


Our clients called SERVPRO of Lynnwood just after 2:00 AM panicking because they had just gotten the call that their rental property ha... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Lynnwood Cleans Vehicle Fire Site and Restaurant


Late at night a parked vehicle caught fire outside this local restaurant and caused a considerable mess outside the restaurant's kitchen door. The whole buildin... READ MORE



Mold in Kirkland Condominium Stairwell


This condominium experienced severe mold growth in a stairwell due to a leak that went undetected for months, as you can see the mold damage was extensive. ... READ MORE



Sewage Damage in Lynnwood Home


This Lynnwood home suffered a drastic sewage loss that affected several rooms. Water from sewer system backups should be considered very dangerous and can conta... READ MORE