About SERVPRO of Lynnwood
Leslie Lemm Baldridge
Owners of SERVPRO of Lynnwood
Since SERVPRO of Lynnwood opened their doors in 2008 we have served thousands of customers through King and Snohomish county helping them minimize what is typically a very stressful situation. SERVPRO of Lynnwood specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial properties after a fire, smoke, water damage, or biohazard loss. We can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. Our team understands the worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes, therefore our goal is to make it "Like it never even happened."
Committed to Our Community
SERVPRO of Lynnwood is invested in the future of our community and our customers’ needs. As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses and the organizations of Lynnwood that help make our community great. We support organizations such as the American Red Cross, Girl Scouts of Western Washington, The Edmonds School District Foundation and The Edmonds Community College Foundation. We are committed to growing stronger communities which promotes job creation, expanded educational opportunities and improved infrastructure.
SERVPRO of Lynnwood is also dedicated to partnering with the Puget Sound Adjusters Association, Institute of Real Estate Management, Building Operations Management Association, National Association of Residential Property Managers, Community Associations Institute, Plumbing Heating and Cooling Contractors of Washington, Rental Housing Association, Master Builders Association, Washington Multi-Family Housing Association, Economic Alliance of Snohomish County and several local Chamber of Commerce Associations. We serve as a vendor to these organizations and find value in being informed about current topics of importance in their industries.
Our team draws on decades of experience in property restoration and as a company we invest in our employee's continuing education. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC-industry certification our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore any scale of loss. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Lynnwood, serving our community 24/7.
We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service in Lynnwood and our surrounding service areas. Commitment to customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- Accredited Asbestos Abatement worker
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Community Associations Institute - Washington State Chapter
- Economic Alliance Snohomish County
- Edmonds Chamber of Commerce
- International Facility Management Association - Seattle Chapter
- Master Builders Association of King and Snohomish Counties
- National Association of Residential Property Managers - King and Snohomish County
- Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Contractors of Washington State
- CEO Award - Associate Franchise
- Snohomish County NARPM - Vendor of the Year