Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

SERVPRO of Lynnwood Responds to a Garage Fire in Everett


SERVPRO of Lynnwood received a call in the early morning hours from a customer who had an electrical fire in their garage. We responded to the scene in Everett,... READ MORE



Smoke Damage in Lynnwood Rental Home


Our clients called SERVPRO of Lynnwood just after 2:00 AM panicking because they had just gotten the call that their rental property ha... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Lynnwood Cleans Vehicle Fire Site and Restaurant


Late at night a parked vehicle caught fire outside this local restaurant and caused a considerable mess outside the restaurant's kitchen door. The whole buildin... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire Cleaning in Bellevue Apartment


This kitchen fire left significant smoke and soot residue on kitchen and adjacent room surfaces due to a hot cooking pan that was left unattended on the stove-t... READ MORE



Devastating Fire in Edmonds, WA


Devastating Fire in Edmonds, WAThis home was devastated by fire. The fire had started in the fireplace but had gotten out of control during the carpet and mantl... READ MORE