Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Kitchen Fire

Kitchen Fire

This kitchen fire was the result of a microwave that malfunctioned and caused extensive soot and smoke damage throughout the home. The kitchen was nearly unrecognizable upon arrival with heavy residue on walls, ceilings and all household surfaces.

Apartment Fire

Apartment Fire

This Bothell apartment fire took place after food was left unattended on the stove. Our team worked diligently to clean the structure and pack out affected contents that could be salvaged and cleaned.

Church Fire

Church Fire

This devastating church fire in Mount Vernon required many hours of hard work from our team members. SERVPRO was able to salvage many items that were soot and smoke damaged. After several weeks of cleaning and repairs the church was fully functional.

Commercial Fire Loss

Commercial Fire Loss

This church suffered a devastating fire from a cigarette that was not properly extinguished. Our team was the first to respond and met with the adjuster to determine scope of work. The fire damaged several rooms which needed to be gutted and rebuilt. We also cleaned and stored all of the contents for the church until their items were ready to be packed back.

Condominium Fire

Condominium Fire

This condominium had a fire that started in the kitchen and spread soot and smoke throughout the unit quickly. The property management company asked us to respond and we worked closely with the insurance company to salvage and clean many of the household items.